OZE Rentier SA is a dividend company that produces green energy. We set it up to build solar farms and pay dividends to investors from the generated profit. The Management Board of the Company plans to pay dividends every year in the first period and more frequently thereafter.
It is rarely possible to put an absolute equality between profit and environmental protection. In the case of investments in renewable energy, we can do it without hesitation. When establishing OZE Rentier SA, we wanted to change the world for a better than the one we were born in, which is why we created a business model implementing the mission of protecting the Earth with the possibility of earning at the same time.
We want as many people as possible to join this process and invest with us in improving air and water quality. In this way, we contribute to the healing of our planet for future generations.
Do you know that since the 1950s on our planet:
- we have reduced the rainforests, which are the lungs of the Earth, by half,
- we felled 3 trillion trees
- we currently cut over 15 billion trees a year,
- by polluting and over-exploiting rivers and lakes, we have reduced the population of freshwater animals by more than 80%,
- half of the fertile land is occupied by agricultural land,
- the population of wild animals in the world has decreased by more than half,
- 70% of the birds inhabiting our planet are farmed birds, mainly chickens,
- 90% of large fish disappeared as a result of catches,
- over the last 40 years, summer ice cover in the Arctic has decreased by 40% and its decline is accelerating global warming,
- high concentration of sulfur, carbon and nitrogen oxides in the air in combination with rainwater causes the phenomenon of acid rain, and its precipitation leads to acidification of the soil, destruction of vegetation, adversely affecting the human respiratory system,
- in cities with no wind, a toxic fog called smog is generated, which is especially dangerous in summer, formed during hot weather,
- the population accounts for 36% of the total mass of mammals in the world, another 60% are animals eaten by humans, and the remaining mammals from mice to cetaceans constitute only 4%
If you have not yet seen the extremely moving documentary of the wonderful David Attenborough – A LIVE ON OUR PLANET “Life on our Planet” (2020) you must see it. You will understand our motivation.
Renewable energy sources are an investment that can record ever higher rates of return from year to year, and OZE Rentier SA is a pioneering company established so that share buyers can earn with us from electricity production.
Poland is obliged to increase the share of renewable energy sources in the energy mix, therefore it is worth investing in all technological solutions aimed at increasing the production of energy from renewable sources. To date, only 13% of the 15% target at the end of 2020 has been achieved. Failure to achieve this goal may introduce the need to import green energy from countries with surpluses: Germany, the Czech Republic and Lithuania, or paying high fines.
Renewable in Poland
The European Commission has imposed an obligation on our country to intensify the production of green energy, which automatically provides an outlet for all renewable energy. The long-term contracts that the company wants to conclude with end users allow it to negotiate favorable sale rates and maximize profit for all shareholders.
At the end of 2020, power plants with a total capacity of 3.96 GWp were built in Poland. Energy production is immune to the coronavirus epidemic, it is enough if the sun is shining and the farm itself works.